Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Results Are In


So the autopsy results finally came back after 3 and a half long months. So the official cause of death was a tumor that grew in his head. My son never had a chance even if he did go down to Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh. I guess it is reassuring to me to know that we made the right decision to keep him with us for that short time and take advantage of the time we had. It's hard knowing also though that there is nothing to blame and that it is so rare yet it happened to MY son. I haven't written about it until now because I just didn't know what to say or think. The day replays in my mind every single day and I miss him very much but I am trying to figure out how to keep going with Mel and William and be happy with the family that I have here with me. I love them very very much!
Also I have stated my second and final class for the summer. Just three more weeks and they will be all finished. Then all I have to do is take my exam in September. I hope this is all worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment