Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some Days

Some days are great, others terrible and the rest are right in the middle. I had a day that started out wonderful. Mel, William and I spent the morning walking up at the peninsula and then came home to spend the afternoon together. William didn't nap at all but that's okay I guess since he slept in til 7:30 this morning and I had to wake him up. (I did that thinking he would then take a nap later. I guess I got that totally wrong!) Even that didn't really bother the great day that I was having. Then we went over to the university to play in the fields and that was great too. William had a great time and the dog enjoyed it too. Then we got home and I got the message from work that my hours have still not gone up. That just ended the good day right there. I know it shouldn't have because if we have made it this far I know we can make it another week, but it did. Mel and I found ourselves talking about one us up picking up a second job at night. Does that ever suck! That is the last thing that either of us want to do. I guess that some days are just not meant to stay good.

No comments:

Post a Comment